Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday Postcard Art - Bird



While surfing on the web I recently found a new challenge blog: Sunday Postcard Art. I totally loved the idea of this small size art (small equals fast creating for me nowadays) and totally loved what I saw there, from the bloghosts AND the participants!

So when I saw an update in bloglines I checked out the new challenge and decided to play: here's my first take on the Sunday Postcard Art challenge.
Go check them out and have fun making your own postcard!

12 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

oooohhhh i love this! fabby!

Anonymous said...

I checked out their site, awesome altered arts! I love your interpretation!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

Kaz said...

this is fab, the white outline really frames it well. gorgeous art

~*~Patty S said...

Wonderful birdie, great white accents and a super background too!

Sandy said...

Wonderful card.
Amazing background. Love them.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is sooo cool!!!!

Christiane said...

ohhh, love this too!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving these little works of art of your - gorgeous

jennalee said...

love this bird card

Unknown said...

Glad you joined us! This is a fabulous postcard!!

D@nielle said...

very cute card, definately checking them out !