Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Babette Blanket Progress



This project is actuall going faster than I expected,it is soooo easy to crochet a few of these blocks every evening...almost addictive! It is soo great to try out colourcombinations, and the good thing is that with crochet (as opposed to knitting) it is no problem at all to take away a row or two and start over with another colour.. when I have to do this when making a mistake with knitting, cold sweat appears on my forehead!
Sooo... I am enjoying this a lot now, especially with this warm weather... some white wine hehe....
However...I am not looking forward to weaving in all the ends, but I don't have to worry about that now just yet!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- this looks so amazing!!!

FauveDesign said...

Owwwwwwww hate you! :D
This looks so amazing and i am so jealous now.I can't crochet...

D@nielle said...

oh you have to teach me that seriously I'd love to make one for myself and the boys !