Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Advice #1



You might have noticed that I hardly ever use one of the Studio DaphNat techniques on my layouts. I just try them once together with Nat, enjoy doing them and never look back! How stupid! Because some of them are so easy to do and you have such a cool effect on your layout. So..I decided to use these techniques more often.

For this layout, on which I journaled some good advice for Mini-Me about learning to hold on to the right things and recognizing the moment when it is time to let go, I used the layered masking tape technique.
Like the first time...I just LOVE the result!

3 comments:

FauveDesign said...

Beautiful!I love the background!But i love the crackle paint frame even more!

D@nielle said...

fab background, love the look of the lo and the journaling well .... super !

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love this so much! Gorgeous layout!!!! And you are right we should use the techniques more often ;-)