A few weeks ago Nat and I tried the Rinse Aid Resist technique.
I tried it on a canvas. Because I wasn't really satisfied with the results I tried the Peeling Paint technique last weekend to make the canvas look better; a good decision.. I loved the canvas after that.
This weekend we both worked on a project for our Rinse Aid experiment and I am really proud to show it here.
It took me 7! hours to make it look like this but I LOVE the result.
First I made 2 phototransfers (color & black/white) on the canvas with Golden gel medium... I did something wrong but I liked the result anyhow...Might have to explore this technique further together with Nat later on..
Because the transfer directly on canvas didn't work out the way I planned I made a transfer with the color copy and contactpaper. I started adding and moving around paper, fibers, paint, did some stamping on the canvas with Stazon and after a while this is what came out of it:
Now go over to Nat's blog and check out her Rinse Aid Results!