Friday, January 26, 2007

KRAFT

You might have noticed that all the lo's I have done so far for the Journalers Junction Challenge are made on Kraft Cardstock from Bazzill.
I consider this one of the best "discoveries" since I started scrapping.
As far as I know, the only place to buy it in Holland is HERE, haven't seen it elsewhere yet. It is so versatile, you can use it with all colours, and I think every colour combines great with Kraft.
Kraft is really starting to get hot in the scrapscene; Making Memories now has a whole line of kraft patterned papers (look HERE) and also Hambly has printed some patterns on kraft (check these out HERE).

So what are you waiting for?.. go over to the shop and order some kraft paper, whether it be Bazzill, Hambly or Making Memories.... I am sure you will get hooked on Kraft too :)!

Enjoy your weekend everyone...I know I will; I'm going to a Mixed Media workshop tomorrow...Can't wait!

4 comments:

Mirjam said...

ordered the craft MM for the first time, like it a lot too, can't wait to make something with it!
You are one lucky girl, mixed media workshop sounds great !!
P.S. maak je wel eens ATC'tjes?

FauveDesign said...

I used the MM kraft paper but i hated the brown colors...I saw at the MML site they also have a combo with colors.Those ones i do like!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - you enabler you! I would so love too - but I have to take a shopping hiatus - LOL

Anonymous said...

Kraft papers are so wonderful to use it, I love them!