Monday, January 22, 2007

Daffies Deck

Inspired by Nathalie, who always knows where to look for fun challenges, I decided to join the Deck of Me art journal journey over at the blog of Emily Falconbridge. The idea is to make a card each week with a prompt she gives us every Monday.
So check out her blog today to see what the prompt for week 3 is.
These are the first 2 cards I made:




I used my "Hambly" stamp from Purple Onion Designs on the back of the cards... and if you are a stamplover.... go over to their website NOW and order some stampies!
These are really the best stamps ever; I love their designs.. and the rubber is sooo good..the stamped images are really clean and crisp!No messy, inky mess on your page... just the stamped image as you want it to be!
I also used them on the LO's I posted yesterday for the journalers junction challenge

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards Daphne! And that stamp is just...well...the best, can't wait for it to arrive in my mail ;-))

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Those are sooo cool!!! love the first one the most - can't wait to chat about it with yous! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Daphne, loving that stamp, I may have to get myself one of those... thanks for being so inspirational xx

Anonymous said...

I really like the altered cards you have made here, I yet still have to do mine I have joined that challenge too but haven't done a thing yet.

D@nielle said...

love your 2 cards, so fun we're all playing and keeping up ! Gotta start cutting my stamps and use this one ....

Emily Falconbridge said...

your cards are amazing! so inspiring :)