Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Patterned Paper Challenge #2 & #3

I finally had the time (pfff.. I have just been too lazy) to post my patterned paper challenge nr 2 (more details here), for which I made my own patterned paper. I just bought this new summerdress and I just had to a LO about it! I feel really great wearing this dress and this is what the journaling says!
The photo has got some movement as you can see; I just put down my skirt again after having lifted it for fun...because I wanted to see if my husband was quick enough to make a photo of it...but then I heard somebody approaching...and put it down instantly. Haha... he was too late! Would not have shown that picture on my blog if it had worked out... haha!
Don't we all do these kind of silly things from time to time?






















For Patterned Paper Challenge # 3 I used 7 different patterned papers (all Basic Grey though)and a picture of my youngest niece Floor with her boyfriend Vincent. The journaling reads that of all the nieces I have, she is the only one for which I have really warm feelings.
I hardly ever see her (you know, on weddings and funerals....) but when I see her, I just love her! Made myself a promise after the last time I saw her, which was 2 weeks ago, to maintain contact more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely dress on a very beautiful girl. I love this LO that you did, great job!

FauveDesign said...

pretty dress,love the PP!!