I have to
"List 5 weird things about myself or my pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog."
1) I hate to order drinks in a bar. When I am in a club, a pub or a grand cafe.. somebody else has to go the bar and order the drinks. Don't know why.. although I used to go to the bar when I really liked the guy working there.hmmmmm
2) I cannot hold the wooden stick of an icecream in my bare hands. The feeling of this "wood" on my skin freaks me out and sends chills running down my spine. I also have this feeling sometimes with paper napkins!
3) When I am swimming (sea or swimmingpool).. nobody should even come close to me and try to push my head under water for fun! I will flip if this happens and able to slap you in the face when you try this on me!
4) I cannot bear it if someone touches me with his or her toes (toenails....)Woehaaa. This is sooooo disgusting. The most ugly part of the human body... and D@nielle.. I totally understand that you need nailpolish on them!
5) And yes D@nielle... like you I love laundry baskets, but I only have 4 of them so you win! I am sooo glad to find out I am not alone!
I love doing the laundry... every part of it The smell of laundry hanging to dry.
The weird thing about me doing the laundry has to do with the folding:
All my husbands t-shirts (my own clothing as well) have to be folded in a special size so that 2 piles of shirts can fit next to eachother in his wardrobe. And here comes the worst part: I sort his t-shirts on colour, printed or not, longsleeve or shortsleeve.... 4 different piles of shirts...hehe!
I drive him crazy with this because always messes up the nicely organized wardrobe.. but he can always find the shirt he wants very easily!!
I think this is enough weirdness for today.. if I come up with more (and I can guarantee you there is more) I'll let you all know
BTW I'm tagging Malou and Kellie