Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Postcard Art - Doors

A week has gone by since my last post...pfff... I didn't feel up to anything this week, maybe because the week started out so bad on monday with the most HORRIBLE CONCERT I have ever seen! I met my friend Danielle and her husband there...read their "reviews" of the concert on their blogs. I don't want to spend any more words on it :-(...

So..all in all.. I only got this postcard done this week, and I think it turned out great. The challenge at Sunday Postcard Art this week is Doors.. and I found my door right here.
Check out more doors on the Postcard blog. Enjoy your week!



17 comments:

Mandy Chilvers said...

sorry you've got an awful week... hopefully this next week will bring joy.

love your postcard

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely wonderful.
Great idea with the door. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love your door

Astrid Maclean said...

Like the others said, great idea and lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Great idea

Kris Dickinson said...

What a very cool door!

Gillian .... said...

Great idea with the doors take, I like it.

Shaz said...

fab idea...love the trolls on your other blog!!
well done for this piece :-)

Annes Art said...

Fabulous! Great idea!!

papel1 said...

The doors are great!
Judy

anne said...

Great Door!!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I also did a cut-out door, but mine isn't nearly as creative.

Mireille said...

love this card! Great design!

Mescrap said...

Absolutely unique and beautiful !

Carole said...

That's great!

Sorry about your awful week. We've had one here too. Things can only get better right?

D@nielle said...

yes well we won't dwell on ML anymore. Love the card !

Anonymous said...

This is very nice and great work.