Thursday, August 21, 2008

Apparently she has bad breath....

Altough I'm not posting regularly at the moment..that doesn't mean I am not creating. Last 2 weeks I have been in a websurfing mood and I've encountered great blogs which will lead to more creativity on my part! More on that later this, or next week.

Visiting the blog of one of the Sunday Postcard Art hostesses, Mandy, my eye was drawn to this post of hers.
It led me to Nancy Baumiller aka Crowabout, and I found out about her amazing collage project in which I immediately wanted to participate!

Each week she posts a collagesheet in the Collage Play Flickr group and all the participants have to make something with (preferably all) the collage elements on the sheet! Have a look at what some of the others did here!, and enjoy my collage...inspired by one of the greatest singers of all time.....

The couple and the background are mine, the rest was taken from the collagesheet!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh my gosh - that is sooo cool!!!!

D@nielle said...

very cool indeed !! And ehm, yep it is better to remember him as the great singer he was LOL.

Charlotte said...

Hello sweetie!

Guess who's back? ;)

Really love your collage! You and M look very cute together...

I will call you as soon as I have a normal phone connection... in my new house! :)

Big hug!

Charlotte