Thursday, June 05, 2008

No more kits for me



This is me...just born
And below is alayout with this photo that I made last year... a very special layout I might say.
Special, because it is the only one I have ever made with products from the "De Creatie Kit". I had a subscription to this kit but I never had the time, nor the inspiration to make something with it.

So after 3 kits, the pile of pizza boxes grew (I still kept the kit products together in the original boxes)bigger and I decided to organize the goodies. So after that, whenever I received the kit, I immediatey put all the things away. I then decided it was time to end the subscription...
What's the use when you do absolutely nothing with the goodies?

This "kit" stuff is just not it for me. I have a hard time getting inspired by products that are picked together by someone else.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your layout!!! And you were a cute litte critter ;-)

Kits...yes- it is amazing- some do it for me some not. Sometimes it is just fun to get input that things are put together in a way you haven't thought about it so far. The De Creatie Kit definetly does it for me. Some others not at all.

D@nielle said...

You're just not a kit kinda person sweetie. At least you've used the stamps I never did ;)

Such a special lo, I love using old photo's of myself, usually for "therapy" scrapping....

Christiane said...

this is a fab layout, done with a kit!! but i more LOVE your work without kits!! LOVE to see the freedom!! ;))

Malou's Diary said...

Yeah, I don't know if I would be a kit girl coz' sometimes it's hard what you have to work w/ love what you did though!