Sunday, June 22, 2008

At last... the results of the Freezer Paper Stencil Technique



Did I already tell you that I LOVE this technique? So many possibilities... fantastic! Am I repeating myself? I don't care :-)
For the stencil print on the t-shirt I used special textile paint... I love the clean sharp edges.. no smudging whatsoever!

Below is a belated Father's Day gift (first of many :-)...)..but ehm... you don't see the stencil print anymore. Look here to refresh your memory.
This idea for this project can be found on Emily Falconbridges blog and the how-to article she wrote about it on Todays Mama. Needless to say that he loved it!



Paint is still wet on this one... to be continued..
This is gonna be a fun one!


Have you already checked out Nat's site to see her stencils?
No?
Then what are you waiting for?

Enjoy the coming week!

3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

whhhhaaa- knocked me off my socks- this T-shirt is the cutest...well and Bincke too - LOL - her face is priceless "noooo Mommieeee- noooo - no kiss mouth stencil on my face, please!!!"LOL

Love your projects- amazing! Can't wait to see what you are doing with the last one!

Love you too!!! MIss ya!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative with all these different techniques - gorgeous work :)

D@nielle said...

love the fathers day present !