Monday, March 03, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....


I made this lo already in December but still had to finish the journaling (behind the tag). Journaling is about a new Christmas tradition I started for my mini-moi: we will buy her 1 Christmas ornament every year until she is 18 years old, so when she will buy her first tree (which will be a small one in her student room maybe) she can already fill it with a nice collection of ornaments.
I was inspired to make this layout with the "holiday"prompt on the
Global Perspectives blog.

6 comments:

Nat said...

LOL- you have it all planned out! Love love love this layout- such a cool design!

D@nielle said...

great tradition ! And such a cute lo !

malou said...

Awesome LO. Good for you in starting this tradition for your little girl. She will treasure all those ornaments and think of you fondly becoz' of those!

*fauve* said...

SO gorgeous,i love the tree!

Charlotte said...

Schatzie... I love your new tradition. Bincke is a lucky girl!

socialbutterfly said...

love your plans for bincke!! and your page!!
have fun with nat and give her a big kiss!! wish i could be there too!!