.... here it is: my very first baby layout!
I remember chatting online with Nat when I was pregnant and I told her that I was afraid to bore everyone with baby layouts once the baby was born.
She told me: "You are so going to make a lot of baby layouts!"...
And damn...she's right!
So...if you get bored in a few weeks/months....don't come here anymore... LOL
Supplies (from top to bottom)
- handmade on glossy paper with ecoline on a versamark resist
- 7 Gypsies tag
- Hambly transparancy
- Stars on the left are cut from a Scenic Route sheet
- Big Star on the right; colored with ecoline and then heat embossed with pink powder
- Little stars stamped (Purple Onion) with Versamark and colored with Perfect Pearls
- The name is cut out from the birth announcement card
- Letter paper is from Scenic Route
- Handmade scallops on a Rouge de Garance sheet.
- Background is stamped with acrylic paint and bubble wrap