Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bye Bye DT

as of October 1st, I quit the MLS designteam. Of course this didn't come as a big suprise, since I wasn't very active for the team in the last few months.
And I expect this will not change in the next half year at least :-), so I decided to quit.
Now I can just scrap when I feel like it, without feeling the pressure to make something for the team, which was difficult sometimes, although the pressure was just in my head....
And now...only 8,5 weeks left until Due-Day... can't wait to see what Mini-Me looks like. For some prenatal shots of Mini-Me...check out my non-scrap blog www.daffieonline.blogspot.com. This is the place where you can find out anything baby-related, that is... if you are interested.

At the moment I am working on a new technique for Studio DaphNat... and I am looking forward to a Prenatal Crop I am organizing for the MLS DT girls at my place :-)....

6 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I can total understand why - hey....soon there will be little Daphne-Photos and you will scrap your little heart out - LOL. 8 1/2 weeks- wowsers that is going to be here soon!!!

Mirjam said...

you might not have been that active, but I loved your lo's for last months challenge!! Checked out daffieonline the other day... you belly sure is big ;-)) Hope you feel ok for these last few weeks. See you at the PC!

Angelique said...

Miss YOU! But hey, you'll get busy really soon...

Christiane said...

i understand your decision!! take your ME time. you will be busy for the next few years!! ;)) hugs

D@nielle said...

you'll allways have a spot here sweetie. and I love your work even if you think you're not inspired ;)

Anonymous said...

Gonna miss you on the team girl, but can still learn cool techniques from you via studio Daphnat! Looking forward to the crop at your place!